Thursday, December 9, 2010

FML

I woke up this morning freaking out. I had forgotten about a meeting I was supposed to attend the day before at my other job.  Completely forgot, this meeting didn't even cross my mind once at any point in the day yesterday. I was so mad at myself today. HOW could I forget? I never forget when i need to be in a meeting where other people are expecting me!!  I've been at this job for two months and I fucking forgot! Agghhh it just eats away at me that my memory is shot.  I event wrote it down on my calendar. FYI: I have this meeting every Wed. same time, same place, same people.  I don't want to hear about how it happens to everyone, because I am not every one I am me and I DON'T forget meetings. 

On another note, I've been sleeping 2 hrs everyday after work. Some days I'm more tired than others but I always sleep when I get home.  You would think all this sleeping during the day would keep me up untill all hours of the night, but my mind keeps me up not my sleep.  I can't stop thinking about my life and what I am about to go through.  Some nights I want to scream, sometimes I want to cry, but I don't because I am not allowed to ask why (It's against the rules).  I will be honest though...I'm scared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment