Sunday, December 5, 2010

15 more days

 My Lyme journey started January 2010. That's when I got "THE" Lyme test that came back positive.  It took me three months to get the courage to seek out a Lyme Dr. to help me treat the disease.  4 months for him to retire and another 4 months to find a Dr in another state that I thought would give me the best chance at beating this thing.  So here I am 11 months later about to begin the biggest fight of my life...

In 15 days I will be getting a power line put in. What is a power line? Hell if I know, but I do know it goes in your chest and if I could I would make one my self using piano wire and some leftover tubes from my motorcycle gas lines. Would it be safe, NO but it would be cheep! Here is a link to a video of how one is put it. 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ppMf3JnoE

I decided to start this blog because I have been looking for a way to chronicle my journey as I begin my IV antibiotic treatments.

2 comments:

  1. ~ A Get Well Prayer ~

    This get well prayer is sent with love
    A special request to Father GOD above
    That HIS healing touch, soon be on the way
    Bringing for you well and brighter days.

    May from your loving heart once again
    There flow with happiness a joyous song
    May all the days ahead for you, be kind
    Blessing you with a healthy body, soul and mind.

    Please know my dear special friend
    That for you with love, always I am here
    GOD Bless You abundantly, is my prayer
    Always safely to be kept, in HIS loving care.

    XOXO I'm in this fight with you <3 ya Cuz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aleida, I really appreciate the prayer. I seem to be too tired to pray these days. I usually fall asleep as soon as I begin talking to God...

    ReplyDelete